Taylored Concepts Wax

I am researching wax and was wanting to know if anyone has purchased any of the Taylored Wax for containers and which one they consider is the best. They have 3 or 4 different kinds and I am at a loss. I am currently using the GL 70/30 that I had for awhile but just don't have anymore. (getting back into the business). I can go pick up the wax since it's in Dallas so I can save on shipping. Any suggestions of from here or any type of wax like the GL 70/30 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! :)

I tried their wax some time back. It was their basic container wax, and it was pretty good. I was about to try more, and start doing detailed testing, but about that time, I hit on my blend, and stopped. However, I may get back into the testing again, since IGI has changed their J-50 into a wax I can't use any longer.

Anything you get from Robert at TC will be good though, and their customer service is excellent.

Fredron