I need help!!! IGI4794 & molds

Ok. I have 2 plastic chocolate molds that are shaped like old flour scoops.. I am making these up to put with my rosehip fixins for an order.. I am having troubles... I made 2 batches yesterday.. 1 scoop out of 6 turned out ok.. With a smooth finish, the others are filmy, or have the lines or frost on them..

Can anyone help.. I am using the igi4794 tart wax with cinnamon bun oil.. I have tried pouring them warm, and then tried pouring them cooler... I cant pour them real hot because of it being a plastic mold.. Ready to rip my hair out!! :D Of course this always happens when you have orders, lol!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks In Advance!!

Tracy

This weekend I poured some roses in a plastic mold and had been having the same problem that you are having. So, what I did was found a shallow baking pan and ran some hot water in it and sat my mold in the hot water before I was ready to pour so that it would warm the mold just a bit. Just make sure that you don't put so much water in there that you will endup getting water in your mold when the wax weights it down. This worked alot better than pouring into a cold mold for me. Give it a try and see if it works. HTH Portia

Yup, water bath just like the others said. Plastic molds are notorious for that kind of stuff. Sometimes you can shine up the candle with a little tiny bit of mineral oil, but that won't work with funny spots and jump lines.