What's selling online

grama

Since things are sorta slow right now:sad2: I was trying to think of something new to test. If you don't mind was wondering what seems to be selling best for you online. I was sorta thinking of trying some aromatherapy/spa type candles in smaller containers using soy and essential oils. Or maybe bakery type candles - like cupcakes, muffins, bundt cakes, cake candles or something along those lines. Anyone with suggestions? :undecided

Hope this isn't wrong section, if is mod please correct!!

I tried some new scents also Scented but had just a couple that wanted votives in each 12 that I had. Yeah, I know 12 is a lot at one time but I was bored!!!!! I don't do shows so I just have local customers and online sales. Tried shows 1 year and they were not worth the time and trouble. My dear DIL and DS was so glad when I said no more on my last one:yay:

I live in a small town that has a lot of people working in jobs that if you don't work you don't get paid, including me!!!!

Hopefully Mother's Day will be good. Valentine has never been special time for me. I think the main thing is the economy has to somehow pick up. Candles are not a necessity so I think most buy right now only necessities :(

Well actually as people cut back on expenses, candles are the alternative for light. There are some out there who have gone to that to cut back on electric bills. I suppose if I could cook quickly over a candle flame, I might look at that since my stove/oven is slowly dying.

You could look at green stuff for St. Patty's Day too.

I may be dating myself even more than actual age but when I was a little girl and staying with Granny her only light was a kerosene lamp and they cooked on wood stoves!!! I loved it, my aunt when she got ready to iron put the irons in front of fire to get hot!!! Those were the really good ole days for me, I am sure it wasn't for them! But Granny finally gave me a kerosene lamp and at home, we had electricity, Granny lived in country. I would turn my light off in bedroom I shared with younger sister and we used the kerosene lamp for light! We loved it :yay:

But Scented maybe St Patty's day is an idea. I am about 30 miles or so from Dublin GA and they have a really big St Patty's day celebration.

Scented - I think we just need to call each other up and have a good talk :) We have a fireplace but DH hardly ever builds a fire. I love a fire but he says I am never in room to enjoy it and it's also a lot of work keeping it going. I spend way to much time in my shop. Gotta learn to just get out and rest my brain!!!! I tell you what, just come join me and we'll get him to build a fire for us and just sit and enjoy :yay:

I'll see if I can get some ideas for SPD. They have a craft show I think but just not up to doing that all over again. Besides my dear DIL or DS would disown me if I did.