Love Spell from Village&Craft in Canada....

dublon

I still didn't find anything, and I guess no one here has tried it either... sooooooo I called them this morning and even they didn't know how it soaped in CP.

Long story short.... I jumped right in and just tried it. It soaped realllllllllly beautifully. I had plenty of time to work with it.

And it reallllly smells lovely!!!

I used Love Spell from Peaks. It smells much better and held up well in my soap. I ordered fro VCC on a short order notice so I tried it in my soap. It wasent nearly as nice. I always have requests for this scent. I would try from Peaks. You will be amazed at the price diffrence and the scent.

Bev

I would try from Peaks. You will be amazed at the price diffrence and the scent.

Bev

Yes I know Peaks is nice... I have used it.. but.. with Peaks shipping via UPS, + brokerage fees, plus duty, for me.. it's just not cost effective anymore to order from them... unfortunately.

I had offered a quick canadian co-op a few months back here, but no one responded so I've had to change suppliers a bit.

Well, it did and didn't work, all depending on how look at it!! :shocked2:

It soaped fantastically... I had plenty of time, but the scent morphed into something really different.

I'm not sure what Lovespell is made from but anyway my batch smells like a mix of lavender and grapefruit.

I had tried to do an in pot swirl with it using black oxide and pink ultramarine, but I kinda over did with the black swirls and under did it with the pink...:D

It did turn out kinda nice actually... just not quite what I was trying to do, sooooooooooo I've called it

Mystique!!

Soooooooooo if it doesn't develop DOS or something within the next couple of months and the scent sticks..... it'll be a keeper.

But it "ain't" Lovespell!! :laugh2:

Well, it did and didn't work, all depending on how look at it!! :shocked2:

It soaped fantastically... I had plenty of time, but the scent morphed into something really different.

I'm not sure what Lovespell is made from but anyway my batch smells like a mix of lavender and grapefruit.

I had tried to do an in pot swirl with it using black oxide and pink ultramarine, but I kinda over did with the black swirls and under did it with the pink...:D

It did turn out kinda nice actually... just not quite what I was trying to do, sooooooooooo I've called it

Mystique!!

Soooooooooo if it doesn't develop DOS or something within the next couple of months and the scent sticks..... it'll be a keeper.

But it "ain't" Lovespell!! :laugh2:

Sounds very cool.. Where's the pictures?