Maple Syrup

Jokerjen

I have been on a maple hunt for the past month so maybe I can help.

Backwoods Maple sugar is the most authentic by far, it smells exactly like mrs Butterworth. Very good throw but not blow the doors off. CS is great and the owner is a sweetheart.

Tennessee is a good deep rich kick but strong maple syrup, probably the strongest I have tried. I use both TN and BW now for blending. Their caramel corn is the best buttery caramel on the planet if you go with them so you have to pick that up too.

NG - smells like maple and cake but not syrup in the application but OOB pretty good.

ICS-Snowtop- good one and I have used it for years, but I have found that TN is better in my wax blends. Defiantly stronger and cheaper.

KY I couldn't tell you but if you are shopping there and can't just get one oil like me, I just got in their Cornbread and Vanilla butter fudge in yesterday. Neither smell like the names or descriptions but the CB is good white bread and the VBF is a nutty vanillaish bakery aroma.

I have a maple coming in from Candlesoylutions today so I can let you know what I think of that one when I get it in wax.

• 5 months later...