The Nova Studio with Lori Nova

Blest2BAmerican

Has anyone taken a class with Lori at The Nova Studio in Point Richmond, CA? DH (I don't know how I talked him into it) and I are taking a Friday night class on soap coloring and an all day Saturday and Sunday class on CP and HP soapmaking. I am so excited! It is sure to be a good time. Has anyone else taken any of her classes?

Has anyone taken a class with Lori at The Nova Studio in Point Richmond, CA? DH (I don't know how I talked him into it) and I are taking a Friday night class on soap coloring and an all day Saturday and Sunday class on CP and HP soapmaking. I am so excited! It is sure to be a good time. Has anyone else taken any of her classes?

Hi

I am also going to take this class in Feb. which class are you doing?

We are flying in from Florida. I have never taken anything from her before, but the class looks great!!

Hi

I am also going to take this class in Feb. which class are you doing?

We are flying in from Florida. I have never taken anything from her before, but the class looks great!!

Wow, are you coming from Florida just for the class?

The Friday night class is on the 20th and the 2-day boot camp on the 21 & 22nd. Is that the same one you will be at?

Yep, I'll be at all 3 classes!!:yay: Cool huh? Do you live close to Port Richmond?

How fun! I don't live close to Point Richmond. It's going to be about 5 hour drive for us.

Mike: I've been making soap for a few years but there is a lot I still don't know and want to go to the next level with possibly openning a shop. DH will be retiring from the military in a couple of years and is looking to do the business with me. He knows zilch about soap making and I thought it would be a good class for him to get all of the info in a weekend that I've learned over hours of reading.

8-Gran-Ones: There was one slot left for this class if you can make it.