Seeing as....

dublon

my dear friend mona01 can not post in the OT section of this forum for another 30 days and or 8 posts....

I'd like to welcome her to the soaping forum, where she as a new soaper will surely be doing most of her posts... sooooo

Welcome my dear musky!!!:yay:

Hi - and thanks for the warm welcome.:bow:

Dublon brought me here: She and her wonderful soaps which I love!

So... next week I hope to be able to get started with my first one...

I think this is a good place to learn and to share - I'm happy to be here!

I just finished my first online order for soap supplies. I need lye, some scents, and a couple of colours for the beginning. I bought some of the oils in the supermarket today.

Tomorrow I'll go for additional plastic bowls and stuff like that... and hopefully I can start next week! Can't wait....:waiting::rolleyes2

I already found out something: How I do envy you, Americans and Canadians! ;)

You've got plenty of good suppliers and shops for scents, ingredients, and colours. I'm from Germany and, of course, for me it's much cheaper to order here in my country. They are selling good stuff here, too, but not as much as in America, and - I think it's more expensive here in Europe.

Last thing, I'm trying hard to think and write in English... but please don't mind my mistakes... it's not that I want to make them - but shit happens sometimes! *faint*

I already found out something: How I do envy you, Americans and Canadians! ;)

You've got plenty of good suppliers and shops for scents, ingredients, and colours. I'm from Germany and, of course, for me it's much cheaper to order here in my country. They are selling good stuff here, too, but not as much as in America, and - I think it's more expensive here in Europe.

There are alot of excellent co-ops here dear, that even with shipping is really worth the while!!!:yay:

Good morning!

Guess what I did yesterday....?;)

Yes - I made my very first soap! Oh it's been sooo exciting.

I used an easy recipe for beginners with each 25% olive, coconut, palm, and canola. And I took some linden blossom, and lemon fragrance oil.

Of course, I wanted to try out colours, and I used pigment yellow for it - partly. Not been able to try out swirling or something else, I think I wasn't fast enough, lol.:smiley2:

Now today after work I'm going to look how it went... it's still sleeping in its box. I'm sooo curious...