Printmaster help - different labels on same page

ah-soy

Using Printmaster, I am wanting to print up to 5 different label designs on one label sheet (sheet has 10 labels)...I don't want 10 of the same label right now and I'm using a laser printer so I can't run the sheet through more than once ...

I remember reading how to do this awhile back, but have searched and searched and cannot find the post...

Can anyone tell me how this can be done? Thanks!

I have an older version of Printmaster and when you click on print the print window pops up. See the box that allows you to change the # of labels you want, then the next box, allows you to choose which label you want to start printing on.

I just put my labels in the paper tray and get to printing....sometimes I only need 1 and it works perfectly.

However, running a sheet of labels that are white or pastel in color, seems to get a grayish tint if you run it thru more than once.:mad:

Did I make any sense?

Thanks Carrie, I do know that I can print only two or however many at a time and you do make sense! I did that all the time with my old inkjet. With the laser printers though, you only get one run through before the labels begin to discolor from the heat...

I was hoping to have one sheet set up with 5 different label designs and run it through just once...I also have an older printmaster version. Thanks anyway!

PS, don't forget to count the lids LOL!

I think this is what you are asking - just ignore me (like everyone else already does) if it isn't

At Christmas I wanted to make up a bunch of name tags for gifts that of course had different names on them - I made each one seperately using PSP and Printmaster then saved them as a graphic

I then used an online Avery template from here - http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software

This let me set up each label (Actually they were the business card sheets I was using like a hang tag but it is the same difference) on the page as a different one and I printed the entire sheet at one run through on my laser printer

Thanks Scrubzz...I may try that if I can't figure it out the other way. I'm not sure how to convert my entire design into one graphic though. It's got separate layers of text and graphic design elements...any ideas on how to do that?

Why oh why did my techno nerd son go off to college instead of staying home and helping me???