Glade soy candles?

I was at the grocery store today and saw that Glade has come out with an all soy candle. On the jar it says that it is 97% natural. I can not tell you how much it was, though. Just wondered if anyone had seen them. I go to the grocery store every Saturday and did not see them last week, so they must have gotten them in some time this week. I was not crazy about the scents that they had, either. I don't make soy candles, only palm wax containers, so I'm waiting for the day palm wax containers made in China will be on every store shelf! Debbie

I saw what looked to be palm candles at wally world this morning. I hate to admit it but they smelled pretty good.:mad:

Was it a container or pillar? Did it give any kind of description at all as to what it might be made out of? I usually go to wally world on Friday when I grocery shop for my Mom, so I'll see if ours has anything.Debbie :mad::mad:

I saw some candles at my local Frys grocery store that looked like Palm wax too, but the labels didn't say anything about them being Palm. I wonder if its that crystalline paraffin.. I read about it somewhere recently, but can't place it. They smelled okay.. I was tempted to buy one just to see what it was like.

I haven't seen the Glade soy yet.. I'm grocery shopping tomorrow at wally world so I will look while I'm there.. hmmmmm.

Funny that we go into the stores scouring the candles on the shelves.. lol.. my DH just laughs, shakes his head, and goes on shopping.. leaving me in the candle aisle to investigate haha!

I saw some candles at my local Frys grocery store that looked like Palm wax too, but the labels didn't say anything about them being Palm. I wonder if its that crystalline paraffin.. I read about it somewhere recently, but can't place it. They smelled okay.. I was tempted to buy one just to see what it was like.

I haven't seen the Glade soy yet.. I'm grocery shopping tomorrow at wally world so I will look while I'm there.. hmmmmm.

Funny that we go into the stores scouring the candles on the shelves.. lol.. my DH just laughs, shakes his head, and goes on shopping.. leaving me in the candle aisle to investigate haha!

I was at wally world looking at there candles too! I told this lady I made palm wax candles and her retort was, so what are you doing here? Just snooping! I always like to look and see who has come out with a new candle with their name on it, Paula Dean! I used to like to watch her cooking show, but her over pronunciation of "Yall" really got on my nerves. I'm from Texas, and trust me, we do not say "Yall" the way she does. I know she is from Georgia, but I don't even think they do it either.

Debbie - they do! I say ya'll myself, but the abundance in GA will drive one crazy if you aren't used to it. K, that aside: :D

Glade has a soy candle here, came out around the holidays, just after Febreeze did at Wal-Mart. The holiday scents - well, they did smell good, I have to admit. But the Febreeze one was $9 and given the container was almost an inch thick, I thought it was kinda high for about 6 ounce candle that's mass produced.

I can't remember Glade's price though I did see them in our grocery a few weeks ago. My husband went sniffing away, and was none too pleased with most of them. (I had a stuffy nose and couldn't smell a skunk if I had to.)

Debbie - they do! I say ya'll myself, but the abundance in GA will drive one crazy if you aren't used to it. K, that aside: :D

Glade has a soy candle here, came out around the holidays, just after Febreeze did at Wal-Mart. The holiday scents - well, they did smell good, I have to admit. But the Febreeze one was $9 and given the container was almost an inch thick, I thought it was kinda high for about 6 ounce candle that's mass produced.

I can't remember Glade's price though I did see them in our grocery a few weeks ago. My husband went sniffing away, and was none too pleased with most of them. (I had a stuffy nose and couldn't smell a skunk if I had to.)

Oh, my gosh Mary, did I stick my foot in my mouth or what? I have probably offended every person from Georgia that is on this board. I am just so used to how we say it, I just thought she was trying to over do it! I am sorry!!

We have a store called HEB that is a huge grocery store in TX. They try to have super stores like Wally World. This is where I saw the Glade candle for the first time last week. But our town is not very big, so some times it makes it way down here a little slower.

We have a store called HEB that is a huge grocery store in TX. They try to have super stores like Wally World. This is where I saw the Glade candle for the first time last week. But our town is not very big, so some times it makes it way down here a little slower.

GUESS I'LL head over to our H-E-B and see if they have any...I'm itching to try this glade soy candle....i need to be prepared when someone brings it up.......:)

Thanks ya'll.......lol I am from Tx and I really don't think I use "yall" alot but it never fails anytime we are around guys that are not from Tx that is the first thing they notice sooooo maybe I do use it alot????:P

I went to wally world today and did not see the glade candle there, a little surprised. The glade candle is on the isle with all of the air fresheners, and it says on there that it is 97% natural. Also, I did not see any palm wax candles or anything that looked like them. Probably, just a matter of time. Hello, to my fellow Texan!