Tart molds from Candle Chem

ScentsandMore

Has anyone purchased the tart molds from Candle Chem? Looking to find out if they are of good quality. You can get 50 for $12.95 and they hold 1 oz. I guess the reason I'm asking about their molds is they averatge .25 each where others I have found (same one) are around .50 cents each. How is their customer service? Any suggestions of other suppliers that have nice tart molds? Thank you.

I think that's not a bad price, how much are they when you add shipping?

I bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond for about .28 each. You can find them at kitchen stores or places that sell kitchen/baking items and then you wont have to pay shipping. That will help keep cost down. Especially if you need more in a pinch.

I bought them from CandleWic several years ago on sale for .18 ea. per 100. I bought 300 they are great. One word of caution don't soak them in water to clean...they will rust. (Ask me how I know:sad2: ) Now I just place them upside down on a cookie sheet covered with paper towels in the oven at about 200 degrees for about 10 mins....works great!

Mary Lou

I bought them from CandleWic several years ago on sale for .18 ea. per 100. I bought 300 they are great. One word of caution don't soak them in water to clean...they will rust. (Ask me how I know:sad2: ) Now I just place them upside down on a cookie sheet covered with paper towels in the oven at about 200 degrees for about 10 mins....works great!

Mary Lou

I think all tart molds will rust if soaked in water to clean and not dried properly...