Donita....how do you....

So I was checking out the pictures of your workshop and fell in love with it all...BUT I have a question.

On the square pillars you have those Christmas Cutouts in them, but you actually put them into the candle, right? What's the process on that? You make a sheet of cutouts...stick cutout in mold & pour?

Please give your wonderful advice!

Wow....thank you for your confidence in me......yes...they are cookie cutter cutouts. I have more cookie cutters than anyone I know and I don't bake cookies anymore. They work well in square molds. If there is any wax covering the embed when I unmold it, I chip it off with the tip of a sharp knife...and sometimes, if the design isn't too dark....run it across my leveler....makes it look almost perfect. And/ or use a heat gun and then wipe it off quickly with your fingers. Of coure, I glitter the Christmas ones...because "glitter" is my middle name...oh, and BTW....they are chunk candles. I do them in clear acyrlic molds so I can see the cut outs....I have done them in regular metal molds, but seeing is soooooooo much easier. Silver Bells, Silver Bells, it's Christmas time in the city...oh, no...wrong...I have gold bells....hehehe.... Donita

Okay, so this kept me up all night...

They're chunk candles...that makes it easier to hold the cutout in place. Here I was thinking there was some aweomse tacky sticky glop that you could use, tack it on the side and viola...pour wax.

I get frustrated with chunks...maybe I need to try them again.

I've only done the cutouts by inputing them onto a grubby wax.

And to think I was going to give up my square molds!