Pillars

I have seen so many awsome looking pillars that I really want try them. I really love the rustics and was wondering if there was a natural wax that would do the same affect?

Everything that I have seen does the crystaling/feathering affect. Which I have some tarts that are made out of this type of wax. Not what I am looking for.

So for those of you can you recommend a wax that would be great for rustic pillars? I would also like to hear the pro's and con's of the waxes too.

Thanks

For rustics I use 1343, but you can use any straight paraffin with a similar MP. Additives are the key. Stearic, FO & UV is the only additive's that I use to achieve my rustic look. Other people have their own special formula's, just giving you my recipie. As for pro's and con's of 1343, I'd say the upside is that the wax is very versitile & can achieve many different looks. It can be used for pillars, votives & tarts. You can add vybar and UA to achieve a smooth creamy appearance. Con's hmmmm....cant think of one. I love this wax :yay: HTH