Millcreek Oils

Gaye

Haven't tried Sweet Pea, but I just poured these Christmas scents in 100% soy - they are all incredible, but I added some personal notes:

Balsam & Spice - very balsam-y, that's the predominant note. Very true.

Christmas Splendor - YUM! And almost exact dupe of Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas, very apple-y and yummy - what I *wish* Apple Jack & Peel smelled like

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar - DELISH! I *hate* dessert scents, and I was expecting this one to be sweet and cloying. It is amazing. Everyone that I've let smell it LOVES it - the nutty note is very true, and very robust. THe brown sugar is like a glaze over the roasted nuts, and it's amazing.

Warm Cinnamon Buns - Again, I don't like bakery and I like this one okay, but I can tell it's a really great scent for those who do like it. I detect a slight fruity/orangey note, but IMO, it doesn't detract, it keeps the sweet note from taking over.

Mint Candy Cane - WOW! Gotta have it - order it right away! It's amazing, a lightly sweetened, very truly herbal peppermint. It smells just like the Peppermint Ice Cream my mother used to make as a kid. I'm going to carry it year round and rename it after the Ice Cream.

I also LOVE their Spiced Cran, MC and BCN are my two favorites for that FO.