Bag Size for Heart Containers?

Hello, all! I am back to candle-making after a long hiatus, and am wondering if any of you make candles in the Libbey heart containers from Wal-Mart. I used to use cello rolls to package them, but it was such a pain. I would love to find a bag that would fit them (ordering from Nashville Wraps) but they're such a tricky shape, so I thought I'd check here first! Any suggestions?

Well, thankyou for the reply, but I can't access the classifieds yet, because I am still a "new" member which irritates me because I used to post here all the time but my old username seems to no longer exist. :( ANyhoo!

What I really want is a bag I can set the candle down in and tie off on top. No chance the bags you were talking about would work for that, I suppose?

Have you considered an organza bag? quick and easy and you can still smell the candle. I am not sure of the size of the heart you are talking about, though.

Yes, but I'm afraid the smells would be overpowering with multiple fragrances in one display. With the cello wrap, you can still smell the candle; just the wrapping is a serious pain. These are the heart containers from Wal-Mart. They're almost 6 inches across. I'll just take a guess and order; thought I'd see if anyone already knew to maybe save me guessing wrong. :rolleyes2

Thanks for the replies, though!:)