A Pleasant Surprise!

IndyGirl

I have been having trouble getting wax from my local supplier in Indianapolis and really hate paying shipping. I was looking at who was closest to me and wow........some people really jack up the shipping costs at nearly the same distance! I get these little emails from a place called the Candlemakers Store in Ohio and thought I would browse his website and he had my wax 4627 at what I would call a reasonable price. I still have sticker shock because I haven't bought wax since last Spring and the price has gone up so much. Anyway I needed wax and was prepared to pay a big UPS bill and to my shock his website was only charging me about $29. Then I got the actual paypal reciept and it was adjusted to just $20! Yeah for me!!!! I think this store has earned my business! It would have cost me much more in gas money to drive to Ohio and pick it up! By the way...I ordered it on Sunday night and it is being delivered this afternoon!!!! Perfect!