Candles and Supplies Input

evesorto

Can anyone give me any input on these C&S oils?

Grapefruit and Tea

Herbal Lavendar & Lemongrass

Pear Drizzle

Peach Cilantro

Pineapple Cassis Freesia

Red Currant

Red Currant with Cassis

Sensual Amber (BBW type)

Spiced Vanilla

Tomato Sage

Spring Blossoms

Sea Fusion

They are scent specials. Once I bought inexpensive oils off of ebay (unkown supplier) and they were incapable of incorporating with wax. I believe that this company is reputable, hoping I won't have that type of problem. I know that throw is hit or miss, but would like to know that I could use oils for tarts regardless. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Eve

Can anyone give me any input on these C&S oils?

Grapefruit and Tea

Herbal Lavendar & Lemongrass--absolutely awesome scent.

Pear Drizzle--very strong pear, i don't smell any of the caramel.

Peach Cilantro

Pineapple Cassis Freesia

Red Currant

Red Currant with Cassis

Sensual Amber (BBW type)

Spiced Vanilla

Tomato Sage

Spring Blossoms-- very floral, nice.

Sea Fusion----fusion sea--- very nice bathroomy, clean scent.

They are scent specials. Once I bought inexpensive oils off of ebay (unkown supplier) and they were incapable of incorporating with wax. I believe that this company is reputable, hoping I won't have that type of problem. I know that throw is hit or miss, but would like to know that I could use oils for tarts regardless. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Eve

i have at least 30 of the $5.00lb oils. i use them in 100% soy (gb415) & there have only been a couple that have not thrown great for me.

I spoke with a nice woman on the phone today from C & S (to find out my shpping). She reccomended the White Peach Habiscus and Orange Pomander from the $5 special. I am going to give these oils a try along with some of the others that I previously listed. Would still love to hear yays and nays regarding oils.

thanks,

eve

Here's what I went with....based on some of your reccomendations, as well as cust serv at C & S. For every five bottles ordered, one is free. I can't get over it.....12 lb of fragrance for $50...I think that is about 25 cents/oz.

Fusion Sea

Grapefruit and Tea

Herbal Lavendar & Lemongrass

Red Currant

Sensual Amber (BBW type)

White Peach & Hibiscus

Orange Pomander

Cinnamon Roll

Green Scent

Lemongrass Majoram

Pear Drizzle

Red Currant with Cassis

I'll review once I get them into wax.

Is this regular pricing from them or just a sale? They had a nice sale on their dyes recently, and I got a bunch of them and have been pleased so far.. but that's a steal on the FOs!!! Do they always have the $5.00 / lb specials on select FOs?? And if so, do they rotate them?

Please tell me they do!! I have to go out of town today, unfortunately because my grandfather passed away, so I can't order anything until after the first of the year.. :(

Oils have arrived....very fast shipping.

OOB they seem very nice. I did not encounter any funky chemical smells. The Red Currant and Red Currant & Cassis seem very close- perhaps I did not need to order both? The Sensual Amber is very nice, not sure it's a dupe though- maybe more of a sweet amber. The Peach Habiscus is very nice- reminds me of a perfume type, rather than a fruit type. The Lavender Lemongrass is heavy on the lavender, which I like. The Lemongrass is an herbal lemon. The Grapefruit/Tea is nice, but I feel as though I don't smell much grapefuit or tea? It kinda reminds me of a slight cherry? I know this sounds odd. I havent' used any tea type scents- it's probably the tea but I'm not used to it. Pear Drizzle is strong pear but there's a hint of something sweet to it (caramel?). Sea fusion is a waterfall/ rain type scent....not a salty ocean type. Green scent is an herbal clean. Cinnamon Roll and Orange Pomander were the two sweet ones in the bunch. Both seem very nice oob, could definitely be used this time of year. Will test and review soon (waiting on 2 oz tins).

Eve

on the herbal lavender & lemongrass more of the lemongrass comes out in wax. these oils will fool ya. alot of them change a great deal in wax. i had one, omg it was really reeked oob, but in wax it is awesome. i sure hope they bring it back.