Weekend show at the Armory!

Fire and Ice

The show I did this weekend was okay but not great, not like last year. But last year It was cold and it felt like early winter. Yesterday and today it was in to upper 60's so the crowds weren't as large. And the big thing at this show was wood products although I did fine with the candles and made 6x's my booth fee.

It was very slow yesterday with the beautiful sunny weather and I was getting worried. Had only sold 12 candles so I was bummin when at 4:30, two of my regular case buyers showed up and each bought a case. LOL! I think that was God feeling sorry for me because I was feeling sorry for myself. I have to pay for truck repairs and more show entries!:shocked2: But the regulars came through for me!:yay:

Today was good and did about the same amount of business but most were new customers!

Sounds like quite a mix of different types of customers for different days. Glad it worked out OK, even if you didn't feel it was "outstanding". All those new customers will keep coming back :)

Sold out of: Northern Lights

Thunder River

Blizzard

Ran low on: Amish Harvest

Pumpkin Pie

Blackberry

White tea and Ginger.

Bue Spruce Christmas

Have to go buy color blocks and then back to work repouring for this weekend show.