What color would you do these?

St Nick's Lane (from just scent) - Imagine stepping out of Santa's North Pole Hideaway; surrounded by snow and pine trees.....This oil is comprised of musk, frankincense, myrrh, cinnamon, hints of cool mint with spruce notes throughout. Clean, woodsy snow covered pines. I was thinking of making it either white (natural) or green but then wasnt sure if I should make it brown.

Strawberry Butter Cookie (from Just Scent) - A super strong sugary sweet, rich butter cookie stuffed with strawberry preserves. This is very strong! You will love this sweet buttery cookie! for this one I was thinking just a tan kinda cookie color but wasnt sure if I should add in any pink for the strawberry. The strawberry is a very light note.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Santa's Lane ... snow (white) and pine (dark Green) (this totally depends on what kind of candle you're making, but the thought of a middle band of candy cane colors works for me here and I have an image, just can't relate it to you I don't think.)

Strawberry cookie ... I'd make it black because if I made it, I'd undoubtedly burn it (ha ha ... seeing if you're paying attention) ... I would do a buttery cookie sandwich color ... with dollops of red strawberry jam ... this is just me.

Thanks so much for the ideas.

I really like the idea of making it a butter cookie color and then making it look like jam in the middle. Not really sure if I will be able to pull it off but we will see. If not it will become pink swirls.

The St Nicks lane I think I am just going to leave it white, maybe I will do green swirls in it. When I think about it I just see snow covering trees but having a little green poking through. Which doesnt make a lot of since because in the winter time there are not a lot of trees left with green on them.

I wish I could do chunk candles, but for some reason I cant seem to get it to work out. But I do plan on working on it later.

Again thanks so much for the ideas. By the way these are for container candles 16oz, 9oz, 4.5oz balmoral style jars. Sorry I forgot to add that in before.

I think I'd do these as container chunk candles. The cookie one would use strawberry colored chunks in a cookie colored overpour.

The St. Nicks I'd do with dark blue chunks in a pale (ice blue) over pour.

I don't leave any candles pure white any longer, because they can discolor. So I tint everything now.

Fredron

The St Nicks lane I think I am just going to leave it white, maybe I will do green swirls in it. When I think about it I just see snow covering trees but having a little green poking through. Which doesnt make a lot of since because in the winter time there are not a lot of trees left with green on them.

Yep, but only pines and members of the pine family in those parts that don't have palm trees and warm weather ;)

I bet white with a green swirl will look very good. Share them when you've made them, please.