Help with tins and New here

Finally got access here!! Whoohooo! I'm kat and was told about this place from a friend. Excited to be a part of this site! I found one but you can only talk about their products, and well they don't have it all! lol

I use the 8 ounce tins, which are great. I ordered from Candle Science and this was before I knew about rusting issues with certain FO's. I can use most of them with no problems, but some are severely rusting out not only the tins but the lids as well. It just looks ugly.

I need a place that sells the tins that won't rust. One place I have been buying here in TN sells tins that are specially designed to not rust...however, with taxes and shipping which is really high although in state...its making these babies about 1.50 each and getting too expensive.

Just wondered if there is something I can do or if you know of other places where the tins don't rust? Aztech is the place I have been getting them and so far, no discoloration at all or rusting.

Thanks all and Nice to meet ya!