Gift basket supplies & dipped critters

Myquie

Anyone interested in splitting an order of gift baskets or bath poufs with me? The baskets are .49 each plus shipping from 54552. If there's enough interest, I'll move this over to co-ops. Looking to order later this week. There's free shipping to me if we reach $200. No hostess fee unless we decide to go ahead with less then $200.

These are the 2 baskets I am considering: Both in red only. I plan on spray painting mine black.

8" Oval shaped wire basket with heart-shaped handles. Aprox. 3 3/4 " deep. Case is 120. I probably only want 20.

blackheart2hz.jpg

8" Round wire basket with heart-shaped handles. 3 3/8" deep. Case is 120. I probably only want 20.

redheart0me.jpg

And white bath poufs. 25 in a case. .47 ea

pouf6hj.gif

I did some more looking around and there might be some nice animals for dipping. I've never done dipped critters so I don't know what size and material works best, but I found these:

Plush Realistic Holiday Dogs! Assorted styles as pictured. These dogs will capture your customers hearts. Each with a stocking and santa hat. Measures 7". You may receive a random assortment of styles. $1.71 ea

dogs9yg.jpg

Plush "Jesus Is Deer To Me!" Reindeers. These friendly reindeers carry a felt wreath. Each includes a gift tag and measure 7". (If it matters to anyone, I think the only reference to Jesus is on the tag.) 1.09 ea

reindeer6dr.jpg

I have seen both of those baskets at my dollar general store, this past may when i was doing mother day basket i had started to get them but didn't after finding real pretty baskets at the family dollar store that could be use for bread baskets. i like them wire baskets, everybody don't like the country baskets. so these would be perfect for those that don't plus men.