Has anyone

Rosies

Has anyone ordered any supplies from the chemistry store? If so how would you rate their products and service?

I've been searching for a supplier that has most of what I need (and they do) so I don't have to pay shipping from several

places.

TIA for your opinions.

I have only gotten a couple of things from there, but will be switching from one supplier to them for some of the stuff we use. What I have gotten from them has come quickly. I'm not keen on how they are unresponsive to e-mails, but I think for the most part, they're pretty reputable.

I use them for several things here and there. They're in my state, but I just don't have a chance to get there to pick up and save on the shipping. I was desperate for a lb of kokum last week, and the shipping (with the additional handling charge and state sales tax) was higher than the kokum.

I've always been happy with the cs and have never had a problem with communication. The only thing I didn't like from there was a lip balm base a couple of years ago. It sucked big time. No matter what I did to it wouldn't make it decent.

The shipping is high especially if you buy just one item but if you combine a bunch of things I think it's worth it.

I ordered from them about a month ago and I actually got a call from them because they were out of one of the items I ordered and I was able to sub before the order went out. That I really appreciated. They get a thumbs up from me.

I've found them great about calling me if I send an email question. I know of one time in particular I was uncertain of which preservative to use in a formulation and emailed. John called me within a few minutes to discuss my recipe ingredients and options. I really appreciate help like that! :thumbsup: