Has anyone used these waxes

I am one of the lucky ones to have a local supplier. They always carried the Asto. waxes but now they are switching to waxes called JCS.. The wax for tarts, pillars, and votives is called JCS 6391 and the container wax is JCS 6325 and JCS 1275. I am going to try it but was curiuos if anyone has used this and what they think.

Thanks Angie

PS i have a web addy for her if you need to see what I am talking about

Do you mean JC Candle Supplies. I have never ordered anything from this company, but it looks like they will be switching to a custom blend wax. This has good and bad points to it, like anything else. You will just have to try it out and see if it works for you.

If you are looking for suppliers in your state, try this site http://www.candleandsoapstuff.com/Suppliers_by_State.html

I have ordered from Kentucky before. They have great customer service and I use a few of her oils. I want to try the soy whip and body glaze, but haven't gotten around to ordering those yet. I think that quite a few people have used her wax too. It's defintely a supplier to try, since you are in KY.

Bluegrass Candle is the only other supplier I know about and they have gotten pretty good reviews as well. Just do a search for the suppliers and you'll find some good info. HTH

I really havent searched for her....when I started going to her she sold the waxes that I had heard about (astro.) now she is changing on me... she says they are really good waxes but I was just curious what every one else thought and knew. She is really helpful and it is nice to have someplace soooo close to me. But i just dont know alot about these new waxes.

Angie

LOL we must have been posting at the same time. I will try them and maybe I will post the results.....who knows someone else here may be close to her as well. I can tell you that her scents are really good.

Thanks again for all your help!!!!:smiley2:

Angie