Need to find out how much a full gallon of room/body spray weighs

ScentsandMore

I need to make six 8 ounce bottles of room spray and need to find out how much a full gallon bottle weighs so that I can weigh my bottle to see if I have enough. I really don't want to have to purchase another gallon of it because after this order I am going to stop selling it. I think I have enough, but it is going to be close. If you have a full gallon of it would you weigh it and let me know? Thank you, Donna B.

I need to make six 8 ounce bottles of room spray and need to find out how much a full gallon bottle weighs so that I can weigh my bottle to see if I have enough. I really don't want to have to purchase another gallon of it because after this order I am going to stop selling it. I think I have enough, but it is going to be close. If you have a full gallon of it would you weigh it and let me know? Thank you, Donna B.

I would think a gallon would go by liquid oz not weight. 6 x 8 oz = 48 oz = 1 1/2 quarts. There are 4 quarts in a gallon.