Grandma's Cookie

Scented

See in searching a little through Google I've found that grandma's cookie could either be:

Sugar Cookie (likely Mrs. Claus)

Sugar Cookie (likely not Mrs. Claus)

Iced Oatmeal Cookies

or quite possible Chocolate Chip Cookies

or Pizzelle

Now how's that for possibilities? I stopped looking before they said peanut butter cookies lol. Will have to go in hunt of it and just see what the ding dong it is.

Anyone heard of such a title for an FO? If so, from where? What do you know about the fragrance as compared to other sugar cookies (guessing) and maybe it's iced. Maybe I should get out more if this FO exists lol.

maybe its Mrs Claus sugar cookie? I love this one over the other that i sell, which is old fashion sugar cookie

I have a "Granny's Cookies" from Taylored Concepts right here in front of me. It's not Grandma...but Granny's close. It's got a definite buttery sugar cookie smell...and you're right....it's got an iced smell to it also. It smells great to me. I haven't used it yet...and really don't have another sugar cookie to compare it to....or, at least I don't "think" I do. I have so many fo's right now...that I'm not sure what I have LOL. I think I'm developing an fo fetish

The reason I mentioned that one is because of the icing part of the scent you were asking about. I think the scent is probably some cookie scent that someone named Grandma's to keep anyone from finding out:)

Who knows and there really isn't any way to find out! Did one of your customers ask for this scent or something?

I wish I had it in my grubby little hands right now! I'll be ordering it with my next order for sure though. I'm all about new cookie smells, I can't resist them!

Here's the description: Smells just like a freshly-baked, buttery Christmas Cookie with frosting. :drool:

Oh gosh, I just remembered it's the scent of the month and is on sale through the newsletter for $11 a LB!:yay:

Does anyone have this one? How does it compare to Sissie's from BCS?