Label for alcohol content in Air Freshener?

KMommy

I have a recipe for an air freshener using Everclear(grain alcohol). I know that it is illegal in some states but it is sold here. I was planning to put the basic label that is on most air fresheners "Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 F/50c. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Avoid spraying in eyes or directly on skin. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children."

Since this is not for use on the skin do I need to list the ingredience and do I need to specify GRAIN alcohol or will just alcohol be ok?

Thanks for the reply. There is at least one product that I know of that is made with grain alcohol and it is sold in the health food stores - here is a link

http://healthyhouseholdproducts.com/product.php?productid=17162&send_isJS=Y&send_browser=YNY|MSIE|6|Win32|Y|1024|768|

I thought maybe it depended on which state it was sold but you can ship this product to any state??? If the denatured alcohol works the same it may be better to sub. it and just use the Everclear in the holiday punch:yay: !