My order hasnt showed up...now what.

I ordered some scents from Candle Source over a week ago and they still havent showed up. I contacted them and was told my package was put out the 21st. We checked this morning at the post office (it was shipped using usps) to see if they had it, they don't. So now what? :confused: I have a box of scents out floating around somewhere and need them here.

Any tracking number on the order? Although USPS tracking really stinks. My experience with missing orders is if you call the post offices involved (my postmaster has contacted the receiving PO for me) they usually always "find" the missing package. I really feel sometimes they are just set back & overlooked till someone complains.

Glo

Any tracking number on the order? Although USPS tracking really stinks. My experience with missing orders is if you call the post offices involved (my postmaster has contacted the receiving PO for me) they usually always "find" the missing package. I really feel sometimes they are just set back & overlooked till someone complains.

Glo

Ditto this.

Try that first and find out if they insure the packages they send out. If not, it may be YOU who's left losing money.

I have found when USPS ships that the package can take up to 7-10 days to receive from ship date. I don't know what the problem is there. I have yet to have a tracking # actually work. Go to PO and have them track. PIA but it usually works.

Guest jurnalynn

i thought fragrance oils couldn't be sent usps at least thats what is says on the websites i order from i have waited a week and a half for a fedex ground shipment unless its priority it can take its sweet time

Laura

yes they can go usps. they may not be able to go Priority if the flash point is below 200, but USPS also has ground options.

Let me just say it's who you talk to at the PO and when. The regs change from person to person. BELIEVE ME. The last person gave me a real unusual regulation. I can send one bottle of FO with a flashpoint below 200 via priority or parcel post(before I could send all >200 via parcel). Doesn't matter if it is one ounce or one pound it is still one bottle per package. So as soon as you order 2 one ounce samples with FP<200, UPS here we come. So I don't even bother with USPS parcel anymore as it's so slow. I had packages taking more than a month, then I would call the PO and they "found" the packages.

I have discussed this with other FO suppliers and we all agree-the Postal Service really has no idea how to ship the fragrances. They all interpret the regulations their own way.

Glo