sweating problem with lavender

I got a e-mail from my wholesaler and lavender is sweating/melting on top. I do have problems with some candles doing this at shows when weather is hot/warm but the only time. Could this be the lighting or to much FO. Seems I have read something like this.

Any Help for me to have a answer? I only know the hot weather has been a problem for me.Could it be the FO.

Thank You

LynnS

I have had some scents from the same pitcher that will sweat but not all just a few. With tarts I'll have thirty on a tray and maybe 3 will sweat the rest will be fine or all but a few will leak. It seems to me that would not be the fragrant oil. To me it's the weather, when it is humid I have a lot of trouble with this. Some of my candles or tarts will sweat, never all. May be the nature of soy. Ask her to take a Kleenex and dab the oil. Just like when something here quits working, it's will only quit some of the time .:confused:

I use 1 ounce per lb so not overloading the FO.I never use more or less than that. Afraid if I use less wouldn;b e strong enough and more to strong. My fo's are strong enough with just 1 ounce per lb.

When it is humid and hot at shows that will happen but she is in a colder climate like Ohio but a few days we had some warmer temps.

I have one(Red Hot Cinnamon) that is doing the same in my cool basement. People at shows overlook it when the weather is hot and humid.

She did take care of the problem bu twondered what causes it.Since it 98% of the time happens at shows in the warmer temps I have no idea now the weather is getting cooler.

Thank You all for suggestions and what can be causing it. I have the lavender candle and burned it but never have the problem.I burned it pretty soon after it was made to test it. Seems OK.

LynnS

Carrie,

Just a couple days ago we did start pouring cooler. 2 things happened. No sweat from the Red Hot Cinnamon and the tops were smoother. Didn't have to use the heat gun before trimming wicks.

Two problems solved.:yay:

Thank You for the idea.

LynnS