Has anyone used Lotioncrafters parfume recipe??

8-GRAN-ONES

If you are talking about the dry perfume oil spray recipe we make that all the time. Sells really well and the amount of fragrance oil she lists you can use is right on the money. We've tried to use more but with not much success.

No we don't use her sprayers, but the recipe will work in almost any sprayer. I should tell you too that we do make the recipe using her Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethiconol and that works soooo much better than anything else we tried. Maybe it's all in our minds but with that product the fo blends with the cyclomethicone really really well without it sinking to the bottom and also helps to keep it clear, since we use a clear bottle.

Jen KNOWS her stuff, her formulary can be trusted. She knows her ingredients and how they perform.

I haven't made a thing that hasn't turned out good following one of her recipes.

Only thing I would say is that some fo's are not miscible in cyclomethicone. Test a bit to find out.

If it is not, you can scent it (cyclo) still. You just have to let it set for a few days to a week.

The fo separates from the cyclo. and you can suck it out with the large transfer pipettes, like from MMS.

HTH

If you are talking about the dry perfume oil spray recipe we make that all the time. Sells really well and the amount of fragrance oil she lists you can use is right on the money. We've tried to use more but with not much success.

Yoyo, how is this recipe as far as the life of the scent? I know this will vary from fo to fo but overall, how does it do?

• 1 year later...
No we don't use her sprayers, but the recipe will work in almost any sprayer. I should tell you too that we do make the recipe using her Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethiconol and that works soooo much better than anything else we tried. Maybe it's all in our minds but with that product the fo blends with the cyclomethicone really really well without it sinking to the bottom and also helps to keep it clear, since we use a clear bottle.

Why use both oils instead of cyclomethicone alone. And will Polysorbate 20 help with FO mixing with cyclo?

I also use Jenn's recipe, have for several years now. I offer it in 4, 2 oz. and mini pocket sprayers as well as roll-ons. It's one of my most popular sellers and it has a great profit margin :)

As Smacky mentioned, Jenn is a smart cookie and really knows her products. You can trust anything that you find in her formulary. Everything I've ever tried has been a winner. She is also very helpful if you have any questions about any of her products. You will find fast, awesome customer service.