First Order for Peak

Debra Phelps

I've only used the Amish Harvest, and I can tell you that you will be happy as can be with that one. I've been burning a container candle done in this on my screened porch this past week. This candle has to be over 2 yrs old because I haven't poured a container candle in that long. The scent is still true and strong--and it's done in soy. I consider such a strong scent on a porch done in soy a winner.

Amish Harvest is awesome, it's a spicy, cinnamon bakery type without the sweetness that most bakery scents have, and it is very strong (I use palm wax). The Birthday cake is delicious, it smells just like a frosted birthday cake with buttercream frosting, very good hot throw. The pumpkin spice is ok, it's not my favorite and for some reason it didn't sell very well for me last year, but alot of people use it so maybe it's just me. Peak has some great oils, they are one of my favorite suppliers.

I should have waited for your advice, so I could get 10.00 off, but my punching finger got itchy and pushed the order button. Couldn't wait. If the pumpkin spice is not right, I can fix it up.

I am excited. I got a lot of samples, so I should like something. Can't wait. Usually this time of year I am too busy for new stuff. This year seems a little slower.