Shower Gel HELP

candlesbyMe

Can you all tell me who carries the BEST Shower Gel base?

I want to make some for my family for Christmas Gifts this year (as we found out this summer that my Mom is allergic to Cocoa butter and so lotion is out for her) :(

Any help you can provide will be appreciated!

Thanks so much!!!:yay:

I like the WSP suspension shower gel, as it is such a versatile product. you can use it straight as a plain shower gel; add jojoba beads or mica to make it look interesting or sparkle and they stay suspended; add clay and you have a shave gel; add scrubbies like ground apricot or walnut shell for a light scrub, etc... Great possibilities with that one. Who ever you do decide to order from, make sure that you order a bottle of liquid crothix too. Many FO can really thin out shower gel and this stuff works fab to thicken them up again!

BTW, what about buying a lotion base with out cocoa butter if your mom is allergic to it? then you could make a matching set. I have gotten some great bases at essential wholesale, the candle makers store, tc labs (now sold at boutique laboratories), new directions aromatics, etc... HTH

Thank you so much!! I will be looking this week to get an order together..

And I am on the hunt for a good lotion base w/ out the cocoa butter so I can do a nice set for her.. I will have to leave them all unscented as allergies and such major sensitivity to everything under the sun.. I learned it is just a better precaution to do it in her case~ LOL

I appreciate all the responses.. I love getting all the creative ideas from everyone on here!!!

Thank you all so much!!!:yay:

• 1 month later...