Help with label templates

candlecrazyinwv

Sorry if this is long....

I bought a new computer this weekend and It has windows vista. I also bought Microsoft Home and Student 2007. I needed Microsoft word and all those type of programs for my candle stuff. Anyways, So now I am trying to learn a whole new version of WORD. I had 2003 version on my old computer. I use word templates from the site that I buy my labels from (brownkraftlabels.com) her templates only support 97-2003 WORD. Does Anyone know how to make these templates work in WORD 2007? Just wondeirng if anyone has had this issue. I make all my own labels so of course I need to print with those templates. When I try to print them it gives me error code on my printer. It will print everything but her templates. Hope I explained this clear enough.

I stil have my software for the WORD 2003 but it says its for WindowsXP (my older computer) Does anyone know if I can install this on Windows Vista? TIA

I bought a new computer June '07 and it has Vista also. Like you I didn't much care for the newer version of the 2007 Microsoft office package. Only used the trial version . . .I have MS 2000 and it loaded fine for me. Not sure about the 2003 version but I would give it a shot at trying to download it, can't hurt to try.

I took that computer back to Sams yesterday and I will never own another computer with Vista again. I didnt need another computer just wanted to have a new update one! LOL Like my husband told me yesterday "if it aint broke dont fix it" so I am back to using my original computer and using my new printer and the labels are up and running fine!!!! Thanks :yay: