Link for making Insence?

I thought I would give them a try, but I really don't know where to start. Does anyone know of a link I can follow, or would anyone like to share there ideas with me? I've read bits and pieces with so many ideas but maybe someone has it down that might want to help with a newbe on this. Tia!

I do not have a link, but I will tell you what my husband suggested and it worked.

We took our left over fire cracker punks, soaked them in FO, let them dry and then (for experimental and safety reasons), we took them outside, stuck them in the ground and lit them. It worked.

We made Apple Jack and Peel as well as some kind of Fruit.

The fragrance covered our yard. It was a nice addition to our out door living space.

Saveonscents also has intructions. They also have the best bulk price I've seen on unscented punks. If anyone has found better please let me know.

http://www.saveonscents.com/instructionsincense.php

Try this:

http://madinaonline.com/items.asp?Cc=U_INCENSE&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=

100 packs of unscented, 100 sticks each for $18. I think SOS gets theirs from Madina but I could be wrong.

I went to the dollar store and in the vase and glassware aisle I was able to find tall thin vases that fit the 100 punk bunches perfectly. I would leave them in there overnight with the oil, and in the morning perfect incense. I did cut the oils with DPG. I find them a bother to make though, so I no longer make them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Has anyone had a trouble registaring with Madina? They won't let you make a cart up unless you do, and when I tried, my security advised me not to. I really don't know why. If you don't registar, it will only let you put one thing in the cart. I would like to order. Any help? Thanks!