My first Melt & Pour

ForHisGlory

Thanks, yes they are plain. I don't want to work with lye because I can be an airhead. Better stick with M&P. LOL!

I thought if I used my mousepad as the backdrop my soaps wouldn't bore everyone to death. lol

My soaps are very plain. They look exactly like yours, except I cut them with a crinkle cutter :) I like the no dye look. Always have. Occasionally I will add a bit of natural colorant, but for the most part not!

My soaps are very plain. They look exactly like yours, except I cut them with a crinkle cutter :) I like the no dye look. Always have. Occasionally I will add a bit of natural colorant, but for the most part not!

Do any of your soaps discolor with the natural base? I'm watching these to gauge the humidity and all. I heard they can sweat.

I don't want dye and wish my customers didn't want it in their candles!

I use SFIC bases now. Not my ultimate favorite, but it's a close second. I've had to take shipping costs into consideration since I sell a lot of my soap. I'd say 75% of my soaps are made using no color. The only discoloration I get is if a FO is a bit more yellow than normal, or an additive I use discolors from the creamy white. Otherwise, they all look just like yours as far as color.

• 4 weeks later...
If you haven't already, you might want to wrap them in plastic wrap to protect them from drawing in moisture and sweating. CP soaps can be left open, but M & P might get moist if you don't protect it.

Just a suggestion,

Soapymomma

Thank you. I did study that it could be a problem and I live in a very humid area being on the coast.

Currently, I only poured 2 lbs and haven't reordered as I'm deciding on a different base than the one I used, they are in a glass jar in the bathroom. No sweating.