Just Curious - FO's

Okay - so, I've been testing a lot of different FO's and I thought that it would be interesting to learning what scents you and the people that burn your candles like the best. I've had a lot of friends act as my 'testers' and I always like to ask them what types of scents they like the most and then I purchase that type of FO. I feel that it is a good way to try scents that I would never think to get! For example, one friend told me that her favorite candle scent is a spiced cranberry...I would never think to try something like that because I tend to like earthy scents. It was a real eye opener because it really is a beautiful scent!

For me the following have been really great both in cold throw and hot throw:

Apple Jack and Peel - Indiana Candle Supply

Lilac - Peak - this one is absolutely amazing, I can smell it through my entire house for hours after I have extinguished the flame!

Love Spell - Candle Science

Chocolate Milk - Candle Science - another great, strong scent...I never thought that I would enjoy a scent like this so much!

Cranberry Spice - Peak - not too sweet but a very attractive scent!

Ocean Mist - Indiana Candle Supply - I love this scent, I just can't get it strong enough...

Those are my favorite so far...I'd like to see what others like! Oh, and also - does anyone know where I can find a STRONG Eucalyptus Spearmint type scent? I tried both Indiana Candle Supply and a local FO supplier and neither were strong at all. I love the aromatherapuetic smell of it but it is so weak while burning...

Thanks! Happy Labor Day!

Allison