OMG I Need HELP...Intervention?

Ok so I knew I had a lot of oils but I figured around 90-100....my husband sat me down and we went through all my oils making a spreadsheet with suppliers, wicking etc....

Well much to my surprise I had a total of 194 different oils....not duplicates 194 different oils???*faint* OMG I knew I needed help but my dear I did not realize..... Ok so luckily my husband did not get mad he thought it was kinda funny, but he did put me on a testing schedule and that is cool cause I about to test for my fall lineup.....WOW I need to seriously stop reading reviews oils and stay off this board. Everytime I read a good review I have to urge to order....

Ok who else has this same addiction?? Just humor me please....lol

Guest LightofDawn

Hi, my name is Dawn and I am a fragrance oil addict. :drool: I stopped counting at 200, I really don't want to know at this point. :D

I was at the ISOCAN show in Illinois last weekend and of course we were all crowed around every FO booth sniffing away until you either have a migraine or feel sick to your stomach and one lady said Oh my gosh were all such FOHO's.I thought that was cute.Its so true that as soon as you read a good review you just got to have it!!!I am a rookie but I know I already have WAY too many.I just had to get a vanilla from every supplier to compare etc.and because of ding that I already have 2 boxes of junk oils that I will NEVER use.AHHHHHH I must start narrowing down,well as soon as I order the ones I sniffed at the show and that new FO company I just heard of and .........*faint*

"and that new FO company I just heard of and .........*faint*"

What new company? :)

I was at the ISOCAN show in Illinois last weekend and of course we were all crowed around every FO booth sniffing away until you either have a migraine or feel sick to your stomach and one lady said Oh my gosh were all such FOHO's.I thought that was cute.Its so true that as soon as you read a good review you just got to have it!!!I am a rookie but I know I already have WAY too many.I just had to get a vanilla from every supplier to compare etc.and because of ding that I already have 2 boxes of junk oils that I will NEVER use.AHHHHHH I must start narrowing down,well as soon as I order the ones I sniffed at the show and that new FO company I just heard of and .........*faint*