Garden of Wisdom!

LaVida

I just got an order from them. I thought it was nice of them to send a two ounce sample of Avocado oil... until I pulled out 8 of them! WTH!! Did send me my order of 2- 8 oz bottles of Broccoli Seed Oil in 2 oz bottles labeled Avocado oil?! I'm livid! I'm waiting for them to call back...... I knew I should have stuck w/ the supplier I used all the time. Even though they aren't able to send any out unless someone is ordering 5 gallons... I might have to co-op this.

I've ordered several times from them and have never had any problems.

Ya know mix ups happen to everyone.....unfortunately that's what makes us all human, we aren't perfect. Life is way too short to be livid unless they don't remedy the error.

not so sure it was a mix up. 2 people checked off on the order AND the packing slip had 8 check marks by the Broccoli Seed Oil/8 oz and the quantity of 2 circled. So it wasn't a mistake nor a "mix-up".... ok, if it was labeled Broccoli Seed Oil I still would have complained (I'm within my rights) because I didn't order 8 - 2 ozers BUT not only did I get 8 - 2 ozers I got 8 - 2 ozers of Avocado Oil! How much did it take to pour it correctly or even label the bottles correctly. I won't be ordering from them ever again. I guess I'll have to buy the 5 gallon jug for $1,500.00.... ugh! (as soon as I get the $ *l*).....

They have not remedied the error...It's taking way too long. hmph!

They have not gotten back with you yet? Sorry to hear that. I have never had a problem with them so I cannot comment on how quickly they fix errors. Actually I have never come across any post of anyone complaining about their service. Did you contact by email, phone or both?

Also EW sells the oil but they are currenly out of stock. They have 16 oz for$64, 1/2 gallon for $185.75 and 1 gallon for $296. Also try FNWL.

Girl, you know I checked EW (they've been out of stock for a while and I usually get it from them)...*l*... yeah, but they (EW) are getting back to me w/ a quote on 5 gallons...If the $ falls from the sky I'm so getting it and selling Brocoli Seed oil on my site and keeping a gallon for myself... this stuff is like gold to me! First Oat Oil now this! I bended and reformulated to exclude oat oil NOW my BSO.... oh, no... I cannot give it up!(oh, and the whole Black Cocoa Butter fiasco...)

Ok, I e-mailed them and Markey responded right away. They probably haven't checked their phones.

She appologized and said she would send the correct thing along w/ a call tag for the 8 bottles of Avocado oil. Now THAT'S customer service!