Combo Candle Warmers Wholesale

BizzyBs

I've been googling for a few days trying to find some new suppliers for wholesale combo candle warmers like the ones at OBI and Candles & Supplies. Does anyone here have some links to others? OBI is out of the cream color until October (otherwise I would order from them) and C&S wants to overcharge on shipping. Would love to know if there are others out there...

Oops.. sorry about that

http://www.oddityinc.com/

is them.. I have had an account so long I don't even think they had a website when I got an account. I would click on "Retail Store Owners" and just contact them from there.

I'm not sure if you have to have a brick and mortar store or not to buy from them... I did at the time so I don't recall who you need one for and who you don't. If you do, just email me and I'll see if I can order and just have it drop shipped to you.

Take care,

Chele

They are crazy in getting a wholesale account - 5 in trade references, plus your bank info and a check of some sort. I looked into them awhile ago, but really... 5 trade references? I guess I'm supposed to get 5 people who make candles/tarts to give me a reference to buy from these guys?

Just let me know, it really wouldn't be any problem. We sold the heck out of that tiny warmer at our shop last year. It just barely holds a full melt but people loved it because it was so small you could put it anywhere... great to put in small offices or little bathrooms.

Take care,

Chele

They are crazy in getting a wholesale account - 5 in trade references, plus your bank info and a check of some sort. I looked into them awhile ago, but really... 5 trade references? I guess I'm supposed to get 5 people who make candles/tarts to give me a reference to buy from these guys?

MissMary: What I take the meaning of "trade references" is suppliers you have an account with that you have terms with, not fellow candle/tart makers....

Thanks for the link. But, I'm really looking for solid colored burners.

I did find another place to order some burners and got them all for $5.00 each and the best part was they charged an awesome amount for shipping. I ordered 36 burners (12 each of three different styles). This place made you purchase at least a case of each style, but I'm fine with that. Thanks again for the link...would love to know if there are more out there. :)

Not trying to hijack your post, but my question is also related to finding a supplier for electric tart warmers/burners. There is a company I've seen posted on this board, but I can't do a search because all I can remember is the company name starts with the letter "S" I'd recognize the name if I saw it, though. Any ideas?

I kept reading posts til I found the company. Scentsy. I wanted to look at their website out of curiosity. A customer (rather a nosey looker) asked me where do I get my warmers from. Naturally I don't give my sources to people who are rude enough to ask such questions. She said her sister sells the Scentsy warmers as if they were better than mine. Wish I had checked Scentsy out before, I would have known better how to answer her. Their website claims they are the pioneers. (meaning of the flameless concept). Actually, isn't Yankee Candle Co. the pioneers in making tarts? I wonder which company actually started making the electric warmers first. Yankee or Scentsy? Scentsy is certainly taking the credit for it, it seems.

Anyway, I'm not interested in being a consultant for anyone but myself, at least for the scent bars. If the wholesale price is right, then I might consider selling the warmers. I just am not interested enough in contacting them to get a price.