What a convenient storage box! LOL!

ForHisGlory

250_PS_BIGBAR_VER.jpg

Provence Santé Big Bar Wooden Box Vervain 12oz VERVAIN - A sweet, citrusy fragrance. Our bestseller by far. Handcrafted from cedar, the box is perfect for storing your championship rings, tie tacks, cuff links, roach clips, wing nuts, pennies, penny nails, euros, love letters, fan mail, and anything else that deserves a good home.

http://www.baudelairesoaps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2647

Who would have thunk?!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Nifty - if I had roach clips I'd surely want one!

But I have a question about this (remove 3 spaces): http:// www. baudelairesoaps.com/catalog/ product_info.php?cPath=381&products_id=3222

I assume Cold Pressed is really Cold Pour??? But look at the ingredient list -

Nifty - if I had roach clips I'd surely want one!

But I have a question about this (remove 3 spaces): http:// www. baudelairesoaps.com/catalog/ product_info.php?cPath=381&products_id=3222

I assume Cold Pressed is really Cold Pour??? But look at the ingredient list -

I have no idea. I don't even make soap. I was just looking at French milled soap on-line and ran across this link. I was like, "Wut?!" :laugh2:

LMAO... roach clips? How tacky of a marketing scheme. :rolleyes2

They sell this brand at TJ Maxx every so often, for under 5.00 for a gigantic bar. Not impressed with the soap, personally.

LOL! I e-mailed them and first of all complimented their nice website and then asked if they all smoked pot or did they just use it for medicinal purposes. I haven't gotten a reply yet.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Got my reply!! :yay:

Here's my e-mail to them:

Very nice website. Love the soaps. Just curious about the cedar box you sell to store "roach clips"? How's that going? lol

I was surprised to see that. lol It appears you are telling the community that all the owners and employees smoke pot. Would I be correct on that assessment or do you use it for medicinal purposes? lol

Thanks,

M

The reply:

M:

Thanks for making us giggle uncontrollably. Thanks for actually reading the copy.

Not to sound too much like a presidential candidate, but we just mention this as one of the uses some customers might think of. We, of course, only use these boxes for soap. It’s up to you to decide how to use them once the soap is gone and, let’s face it, there are bound to be a few of our customers who inhale!

Stay clean!

Joe Marks / President, Baudelaire, Inc.

P.S. We don’t have a drug testing policy, so we don’t even know if our employees smoke pot.

Joe Marks

Baudelaire, Inc.

265 Old Homestead Hwy.

Swanzey, NH 03446

Okay, Joe is a man and is saying he is giggling. The dude smokes dope. He has too! :laugh2: J/K!!!

P.S. We don’t have a drug testing policy, so we don’t even know if our employees smoke pot.

Joe Marks

Baudelaire, Inc.

265 Old Homestead Hwy.

Swanzey, NH 03446

Okay, Joe is a man and is saying he is giggling. The dude smokes dope. He has too! :laugh2: J/K!!!

That quote alone is hilarius!!:laugh2: