Indian Fry bread scent

sisterkaren

Well all Indian fry bread is, is bread dough that is flattened out in your hands and fried in oil to make a flat round piece of fried bread. (In my neck of the woods anyway)LOL! Then it is usually sprinkled with cinnamon sugar or we spread butter on it and fresh strawberry jam. You can also fry it up and put taco fixings on top of it, that is awesome! I would start with a bread scent and then mix in some cinnamon sugar scents. Millcreek has a fresh baked bread scent I believe. HTH!

The recipes I've seen had no sugar, so I wouldn't think the result would be sweet smelling until sugar or something is added on top like so-soy mentioned. I think I've seen baking bread type scents around, but I don't remember now who had them. It wasn't something I was interested in because I have enough problem avoiding ODing on bread without having a candle like it around. :D

We make cornbread fritters around here. Basically a cornbread pancake and absolutely yummy.

Darbla

• 3 weeks later...

I know I have seen an actual Indian Fry Bread FO but for the life of me can't remember where. We eat ours with honey drizzled on the top while it is still hot. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!! Damn...now I am going to have to make Indian Fry Bread (to eat!)....LOL

• 2 years later...

Sara, The candle you are looking for was made in Albuquerque. The company was Aroma Glo. The company is still on the web, but they do not make that type of candle anymore. I tried to find some for the longest time. It was a candle in a round, squatty, terracotta pot. The fragrances were all Southwest themed. They were wonderful, and if anyone else finds them from another comapny, please let me know! Thanks!

Whitecloud

Sara, The candle you are looking for was made in Albuquerque. The company was Aroma Glo. The company is still on the web, but they do not make that type of candle anymore. I tried to find some for the longest time. It was a candle in a round, squatty, terracotta pot. The fragrances were all Southwest themed. They were wonderful, and if anyone else finds them from another comapny, please let me know! Thanks!

Whitecloud

Oh my goodness....I remember those....bought some of those in a Hallmark Store 20 plus years ago...I always loved that scent. Just brought me back in time. :rolleyes2 Not helping here, sorry, just reminiscing.