The final Scented Beaded Cupcakes!

BBSweets

Well, think I'm finally happy with the design, size, and scent of these little cupcakes!

BeadedScentedCuppycakeTeaParty.jpg

I set them up in this picture with the smaller ones that I’ve been using for the necklaces and earrings. So if you already have one of my little tiny ones, you can see how the size compares!

Each of the larger scented cupcakes measures approximately 3/4” tall, and 3/4” wide at their widest part. (Okay, they’re not exactly large, just larger than the other ones! lol) They have all been scented with a delicious Birthday Buttercream Cupcake fragrance. Hard to resist taking a little nibble! lol Yum!

BeadedScentedCuppies2.jpg

So what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all very much! I'm going to have to make more this weekend I think. I only have one left! lol

Did you sell all of those you had? They are sooooo adorable I wouldn't doubt it at all!

So, the little ones are charms for necklaces, etc.? What about the bigger ones? Same thing?

I think I want one, do you have a website?

OMG all of your stuff is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!! Handstitched strawberries and blossoms? OMG girl you've got some major talent and patience!

Can't wait for payday, early Christmas shopping, plus a gift or two for MOI!! :D

Did you sell all of those you had? They are sooooo adorable I wouldn't doubt it at all!

So, the little ones are charms for necklaces, etc.? What about the bigger ones? Same thing?

I think I want one, do you have a website?

OMG all of your stuff is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!! Handstitched strawberries and blossoms? OMG girl you've got some major talent and patience!

Can't wait for payday, early Christmas shopping, plus a gift or two for MOI!! :D

Thank you very much!

I do have one beaded scented cupcake left in my shop right now. The one that is left is actually my favorite one out of that batch. They are for sitting up and looking cute (and smelling good!) Hehe! The smaller ones I do use for earrings and necklaces. And you can chose any colors you like for those!

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!

And thanks again!