Candlescience and Fillmore Container

CatlinPM

Does anyone know if these 2 companies use the same supplier for fragrance oil? I was just curious because I noticed they used alot of the same pictures for their fragrances as well as having alot of the same fragrances. I also noticed that they use the same glass bottles for their fragrances. Maybe it's just a coincidence?

I don't think so either. I did notice on the fillmore site, they had a few scents that Backwoods carries too. Allot of places use stock photos for their images. I have noticed a few different places having the same images. And as for the bottle they use for shipping the oils, it is best to ship in amber bottles, it helps the fragrance not to break down and morph.

That's what I was hoping, I absolutely love candlescience they are one of my top suppliers (it's between them and peaks) :). I was actually thinking about ordering some samples from fillmore because I read on here somewhere that their christmas tree scent was the same as the Balsam scent that everyone used to rave about from the natural artisan. I think that was the supplier anyway, I can't remember for sure right now?? Oh well...

Does anyone know if these 2 companies use the same supplier for fragrance oil? I was just curious because I noticed they used alot of the same pictures for their fragrances as well as having alot of the same fragrances. I also noticed that they use the same glass bottles for their fragrances. Maybe it's just a coincidence?

It wouldn't matter in the slightest if they did use the same manufacturer (or the same bottles and pictures, lol). Most (good) suppliers have blends created especially for them and those blends are proprietary.

Fillmore's uses a manufactorer for their oils called Tru Scent. I think thats the name if I remember it correctly. Candle Science's are not the same. Using amber bottles does not mean they get their oils from the same manufacturer. It just means they use amber bottles. The amber is supposed to be better for the shelf life of the oil.

I use FO's from both and have found they are like all suppliers-- some work well for me while others don't. The only way to be sure is to test.