How long does the scent last on bears

safaripat

They should last quite awhile if you keep them tightly closed. Also some scents last longer and the larger bears last better. I did a wildcat from Millcreek in cinnamon for someone at work a couple of years ago and I can still smell it when I go past his desk. I was using soy wax.

Can you make up quite a few in advance & wrap them. Will this keep the fo. in them as long as they are wrapped? Pat

yes you can!! I actually had some snowmen from last years shows that I found still packaged up that I found the other day while cleaning, and they still smell wonderful!! I have made them a few months ahead during the busy season with no problems :)

I redid my sons room and was going through his closet and came across some bears I did 2 years ago in a vanilla scent.. I had a craft show and had packed them in a box. Of course they were wrapped in cello.I could not believe it was as strong as the day I dipped it.I am using one now in his bedroom and still after 2 weeks it smells his whole bedroom up.