Dollar Store..White Tin Pails

I am not sure if this is the place to put this...but...

I was coming home from my vacation, and stopped by the Dollar Store, Over in the Wedding section they had them in a package of 3 for $1...This store was in Oregon, but I know most of those stores carry pretty much the same things...

I don't know if any of you use these..but thought I would pass on this find..that sounds pretty cheap to me...

I love $1 stores! I usually make a trip once a month or every two months to all the $1 stores around town and I am always finding something to "play" with. They have tons of things that you can use for embeds, containers, etc. I also get packaging ideas with the b&b products that they have so when I make my trips I bring my camera with me and take pics of the packaging and try to turn them into something unique and that's mine. My dh thinks I am crazy!! :rolleyes2 LOL

Big Hugs,

Branda

If the tins have a seam at the bottom you might want to test and see if they will leak.

I bought some at Hobby Lobby and they leaked so I just put a bead of GE silicone caulk around the inside bottom and they worked great.

Hobby lobby closed them out after christmas for 23 cents a piece, I bought around 100 they had left plus matching paper bags for 15 cents each.