Labels by the Sheet

bunkie68

What happened to the preprinted bath and body labels?! They were perfect for my scrubs and body butters. I see where you can still get custom printed labels, but that's not the same thing as what I've ordered before. I'm really bummed. :(

Try Clicking on the Right side where it says quick candles label, it has an option where you can pick the background and type in your custom wording, I just had some made and they were perfect for my soaps listed all the ingredients and everything. I was very pleased with the labels I just wish they were a little cheaper.

Try Clicking on the Right side where it says quick candles label, it has an option where you can pick the background and type in your custom wording, I just had some made and they were perfect for my soaps listed all the ingredients and everything. I was very pleased with the labels I just wish they were a little cheaper.

I hadn't thought of using that option for scrubs - I'll check it out.

Stella, clearly I hadn't had enough coffee the day I posted, because that never occurred to me - I was just bothered that I couldn't find what I wanted. LOL Duh. I'll do that!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've e-mailed twice now using the "Contact Me" form on the website. The first time was early last week, and the second time was just a few minutes ago. We'll see if I get a response this time. If not, I may be looking for a new place to buy labels. Sucks, because I really liked those Round Customized Ingredient labels, and Labels by the Sheet always had really fast shipping. So, any suggestions for other good label suppliers?

ETA: Good label suppliers that don't require you to buy a metric ton of sheets and/or charge out the nose if you only want a few - that's one thing I love about Labels by the Sheet, my waterproof labels for scrubs and bath goodies are 95 cents a sheet whether I order one sheet or 1,000 (and I promise my orders are a lot closer to one sheet than 1,000!). The places I've checked thus far are asking something like $5.00 a sheet for 1" x 4" water-resistant inkjet labels. :shocked2:

Well, now I got three responses! LOL The word is, those labels have been temporarily removed from the site by decision of the CEO. *sigh* So, now I'm looking for something else for ingredient labels. Dang it. Those were so perfect.