Scents For Fish In A Soap

marty

Could any of you give me ideas of what scents you use for children's soaps. I would think anything too strong would not be good for young children's skin and could be very irritating . I was thinking of Oatmeal,Milk and Honey, but that's about all I can come up with.

Also, which supplier do you use to get your M&P base from. Also, I think this would have to be something very mild.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks,

Marty

When I made them, the kids went for fruity scents every time, or bubble gum sold good for boys. Oatmeal, Milk & Honey is more for the parents and you have to be careful cause I found that FO's with a vanilla base sometimes turn the soap an ugly color. As far as a base, I found Wholesale Supplies crystal clear M&P worked the best, it didn't get cloudy. :cool2:

Just use fragrances that kids will like and be careful since some will turn your soap colors. You will just have to experiment to see which ones turn. Some fragrances will turn the soap brown, orange or yellow. You don't want that. Or, you can make them unscented.

Thank you all for your replies. I really appreciate it. I will try Bubble Gum and Fruit Slices and let some of my great nieces and nephews use them.

Also, which base do you prefer for children.

Thanks again,

Marty