Yippee!!!

Got some supplies in today! Now I can play!!!!!! Got in some waxes and a whack load of fo's from Peak's!!!

Now let's see if I still got it! lol:rolleyes2

Oh Julie...that black raspberry vanilla smells divine o.o.b!!! And so does the french vanilla and amber!!!!

I love them all but O.o.b I was not too fond of the ginger passion.....

Well.....lol

I got the following:

Brown sugar & fig

Apple blossom

banana nut bread

black raspberry vanilla

blackberry tea

blueberry muffin

botanical orchard

asian sandalwood

clean cotton

countrybeerry hotcakes

downey fresh

french vanilla & amber

fruit slices

georgia peach

ginger passion

grandmas eggnog

gree tea

fresh linen

green clover & aloe

maple & brown sugar

mary jane

med fig

pink sugar

pina colada

raspberry truffle

sage & lemongrass

tall grass

vanilla mint

warm vanilla sugar

summer orange flower

caramel apple

creme brulee

It was like Christmas!!!lol

Soooooo many good ones!!!

Goint to star with some simple jars ...then move on with the pillars and see if I still have the touch!:wink2:

I bet you still have the touch ;) Will be looking forward to seeing your stuff again!

Thanks!!!!

I see you have become a soap queen!!!! I'm lovin' it!!!! B.t.w....you missed my b-day....lol

Seriously though...they look AMAZING!:bow:

LMAO!!! It as last month...June 17th.....:P

Hated it huh? lol

I think sometime today/tonight..I will pull out the trusty pillar molds and see what happens....

I am loving these fo's!!!!!! I poured a few downey fresh jars yesterday..thats is so fresh and clean..and so dead on! I LOVE IT!!!

I also poured some Caramel apple, which I have always loved ...some vanilla praling and a bamboo sample I got from Villagecraft...it was nice too...

How I have missed it!

Wow, that's quite a list of fo's you ordered. That should keep you busy for a few days. LOL. BTW, the Maryjane oil is very strong-use sparingly. I have a jar candle burning made with that scent (1/2 oz. pp) and it's really smelling up my place. Now I have the urge to roll one. :wink2: I can't wait to see your creations.

Wow, that's quite a list of fo's you ordered. That should keep you busy for a few days. LOL. BTW, the Maryjane oil is very strong-use sparingly. I have a jar candle burning made with that scent (1/2 oz. pp) and it's really smelling up my place. Now I have the urge to roll one. :wink2: I can't wait to see your creations.

LOL!! This is good to know actually.

Yes, Jen, I hated it, but wasn't going to let it beat me and now I actually like it lol.

The black rasp. vanilla is one of my favs! I am jelaous of your big load of Fo, although I have a ton of samples from the CS sample sale a couple months ago. I have been insanely busy and haven't been making many candles myself lately. Getting ready to start playing again!:yay: