the jar store...melting pots

When I spoke to them when I heard they were discontinuing this particular jar, they told me it is THEIR jar, therefore, their mold. No one else makes those jars. They tried to get one of the big glass companies to take that jar over, but I don't think they ever did. The mfg. plant that made them went bankrupt and closed the doors.

Whatever you see on their site is the last of them. Again, when I called they said they had 10,000 jars in stock, but don't know what the qty. is now.

I was going to add this jar to my line, then changed my mind due to the above.

Oh, and they also said, to call in your order, that way you will get an exact shipping price. The price on the website is not correct....just a little fyi there.

Carrie

I haven't had any luck finding the melting pot jar anywhere. (Empty ones, anyway.) If you find them somewhere, let us know. The person I spoke with at the Jar store told them they are going to be carrying the Libby jars only. I don't really care for them. Just a matter of preference.