Scratch Cake,White Cake or French Crumb Cake..

karen lynn

I am trying to decide on which of these cake fragrances would be the best on mixing with fruit for a primitive cake scent..I don't want the almond notes that some cake oils have..

Just Scent~ white cake

Fragrance Oil Heaven~ french crumb cake

Bittercreek South~ scratch cake

I am currently testing the 4627 wax,if anyone could offer any advice on the best hot throw from these three scents I would really appreciate it! I need to order one of them just not sure which one..Thanks,Karen~

• 1 month later...

I really like the Scratch Cake from BCS. Very strong in paraffin. It's a nice cake scent. It does have a white cake scent, IMO.

I only got 5/8 oz out of a 16 oz bottle though.

My dog found my UPS package on the front porch and before I got home had torn open the box all over the yard and punched holes in the bottle. It must have just happened because my Chocolate Chip Cookie sample was still intact.

Now, I have to order another bottle!!! Arghhhhh! My UPS guy usually comes at 5:30 pm!!! This time he came earlier and I wasn't home. Well, live and learn.

BC's is very almond in my opinion. I really like it but it's not skin safe and I really try to get more bang for my buck and make sure most of my scents are B&B safe too.

White cake from JS was very good but I prefer birthday cake from JS. It all depends on what you want because white cake has less of the buttercream frosting note to my nose.

DS Cake Batter is really good too.

BCS is the definitley almondy, but strong. I like MC birthday cake too.

Karen M

I didn't really get the almond impression from BCS Scratch Cake. I came away with the cake and icing together.

You are right it is strong and we've decided on this one for our Birthday cake candle.