Libbey cubes from D.Tree backordered!!!!

Hey I was just going to let the people that live in the Northeast of Oklahoma that the 12 oz. Libbey cubes (containers) from Dollartree are backordered. I placed an order 6-6-08 and they were suppose to be in today and I called the store, it did not show my order. So he gave me this phone# 1-877-530-8733 and I called it to confirm that my order was placed and he said yes, but it was backordered. I asked why did they not notify me by cell phone or e-mail of this information, no explanation. Oh well, I guess I will wait til the warehouse gets them in, I have no choice. I was going to let everyone know that the above phone# you can actually call and speak to someone and place your order that way, (you will need the SKU# - 6 digits - and the store# of where you want the items to be shipped) if you don't want to do it on the computer just call them and place the order. Honestly, that is what I will start doing from now on. That way I will know if they are in stock or not. This really messes me up, puts me a week behind schedule now. I mean, I have some containers but I need alot more. I have had some unexpected phone calls about candles coming in, so the stock is started to get low. Just thought this might help some of you wonderful people - you guys are the BEST!!!! :D

Hmmm, guess that explains why I haven't seen any on the shelf in several wks. Fortunately, I have a couple hundred on hand, since I've made it a habit to buy whatever they have in the store when I drop in. If you get REALLY desperate, they have them at Wal-Mart, but they're usually $1.99 there. I think GL also carries them, but I know glass can be a killer on shipping. I think I'd try the 'squeaky wheel' approach & keep calling DT to press for a 'real' answer on a delivery date! I hope you get your order soon.

Susan.