Talk to me about coffee scrubs

TheQueen

I make a sugar scrub and add some coffee grounds just for appearance...scent it with a hazelnut coffee. It looks, smells and works great, but I haven't tried to sell it yet. If I do try to sell this fall, I think I'll market it as a kitchen/gardeners/mechanic scrub since coffee scents are good to remove odors...

I have never made mine with instant so I can't help with that. I sold them ok but not as well as the sugar ones. I started to label it as a hand scrub with coffee fo and also promoted it is "good for helping to remove orders from your hands". Now I sell it better.

Thanks, ladies, for the good info. The recipe I have is saturated with coffee grounds so it's VEWY VEWY swubby and dark brown and beautiful. And being a coffee fiend I absolutely love the aroma--no FO added as it's pretty coffee smelling. I think I'll play with it some more and see how "gardener's scrub" or "kitchen scrub" works instead of regular bath-type scrub. Geez, why didn't I think of that?